Create a Website
for Free Without Advertising
Editor, Free Web Hosting, Free FTP, and Free Visitor Tracking
Without Forced Advertising
You can create your own website on the Internet for free,
without annoying forced advertising. You don't need to pay for the web
space, for the tools used to edit the web page, for web tracking, or
for making the hit counters. You do not have to accept any forced
advertising on my web pages to get these free services, either.
To create, maintain, and track web pages for free, you need the
following software tools:
The following web pages tell you step-by-step how to create, post, and
maintain your website at no cost.
- A free tool to format and edit your web pages that doesn't
require knowledge of HTML, such as SeaMonkey.
- A free image editor to crop and resize any photographs used
in your web pages, such as IrfanView.
- A free web hosting service that offers generous allowance
of web space and transfer bandwidth, but doesn't force you to accept
their advertising on your web pages, such as AwardSpace.
- A free tool to transfer your web page files from your local
computer to the space on your web host, such as FileZilla.
- A free visitor tracking tool that doesn't force you to
accept advertising on your web pages, such as StatCounter.
For additional detailed information, see Making Web Pages
by Robert Darrell.
- Consider alternatives
to building your own web pages "from scratch"
- How to format and edit your
- How to edit, crop, and
resize photographs for publishing on the Web
- How to set up your free web
- How to transfer your
web files from your local computer to your web space
- How to track visitors
to your website